Hello world!
The purpose of this blog, at least to begin with, will be to post any work and/or ideas I may have for my last Screen Production module at university.
Should I like what I am doing here, and actually post things on a regular occurrence, I shall use it to promote myself to future employers!
Other than introducing myself, this post is also to see how easy it is to post links and embed videos with each blog post. That is, after all, the whole point of this blog.
So why not follow me after the break (I hate blog sites that go on forever...) and see how I get on?
So here goes - an ancient viral video which sets me up for the day:
Boom. That seemed easy enough.
Now how about a picture? One of an aerial point to nothing? Why not.
What about a link? Who wouldn't want this?
TTFN folks.

I approve the kitty cat dance.
ReplyDelete